Three Reasons Why You Should Get Your Yoni Muscles Moving
Updated: Oct 31, 2019
Wait, what? “Yoni muscles??” Yes that’s right, Yoni Muscles, also known as your pelvic floor. Your pelvic floor is the term used to refer to the muscles that support your reproductive organs, holding them in place. EmpressBody are frequently asked about why it’s important to strengthen your pelvic floor for good yoni health and empowerment. We’ve put together three reasons why you should take the time to focus on yourself and your intimate wellness.
1. Better bladder Control
EmpressBody know that many women, especially women who have had children, experience problems that are the result of poor pelvic floor muscle strength. This can lead to incontinence when you sneeze or laugh. Stress is also a huge factor of incontinence and if your pelvic floor isn’t up to the task of supporting you and your lifestyle then you may experience the occasional accident. This can affect many parts of your life, from confidence and self-esteem, to feeling like you can’t leave the house or express yourself through the clothes you would like to wear.
Better bladder control through pelvic floor exercises will have you up and out living your life to the fullest without any doubts or worries! Here at EmpressBody we want all women to achieve their goals and gain confidence and strength in all areas of their lives, we are in favour of pelvic floor exercises and strong yoni control!
2. An Extra Dazzle in the Bedroom
Did you know that doing pelvic floor exercises can give you better orgasms? Well they can! According to recent studies, the stronger your pelvic floor muscles, the stronger the orgasm! It can also be pleasurable for your partner if you can control your yoni tightness during intercourse. The intimacy achieved during intercourse underpins emotional closeness in many relationships and there are many studies that show that a happy and stable, emotionally supportive relationship is conducive to greater success in other areas of life like jobs and even your overall health.
3. Absolute Confidence and Empowerment
Focusing on your body to this level is always at the forefront of EmpressBody’s ethos. Being in tune with yourself and your body is the most important part of existence. Paying your yoni some love and attention will connect you to a deeper part of your core, an energy store that will give back what you put in tenfold.
How do you engage your most intimate of cores?
The most well-known form of pelvic floor exercise you can do for your yoni wellness is known as ‘kegels’. Kegels are quick and easy to do, and most Goddesses can squeeze even a couple of kegels into a hectic and busy lifestyle:
1. With an empty bladder, lie or sit down
2. Tighten your pelvic floor muscles, you can get familiar with which muscles these are by stopping urination mid flow
1. Tense these special muscles and count to 8
2. Relax you pelvic floor and count to 10
3. Repeat 3-5 times, 3 times a day
These exercises can be slotted into any 5 minute break you may have in your day. You could squeeze some in (pardon the pun) on the train to work, or even at your desk – just one small habit will help you yoni health and your overall wellbeing too.
EmpressBody would also recommend using the EmpressBody Empowering Wand as it is a natural and gentle way to cleanse, tighten and keep your honeypot smelling sweet. The EmpressBody Empowering Wand can also:
- Helps to rid your Yoni (Vagina) of BV, odours and Melasma.
- Tightens Yoni
- Cleans the vaginal environment and balances pH
- Regulate menstrual cycleImproves elasticity in the yoni
- Enhanced sexual sensation
- Enhanced lubrication
- Stimulates the female hormone and delays aging
- Eliminates toxins
- Helps Renew Yoni cells
How to use the EmpressBody Empowering Wand:
1. Wash hands, wand and yoni (Vagina)
2. Relax your vaginal muscles or pelvic floor and insert three-quarters of the wand into the vagina for 2 minutes, or insert for 5 minutes before sexual intercourse.
3. The Empress Empowering Wand can be used daily for 30 seconds to aid in resolving any female odours.
4. This natural herbal wand should be used within 6 months of the first insertion. The wand can be used up to 25-30 times, the wand will shrink, it’s advised that you should purchase another when the wand is really small.
How To Keep - Rinse under running water, dry with clean towel. Protect from sunlight, keep the wand in the packet that it was received in and in a cool dry place.
Click here to find out more about the EmpressBody Empowering Wand
Click here to see the full range of EmpressBody yoni health products